ORDER A COPY OF THE EUCHARISTIC LITURGY OF THE ORTHODOX SYRIAN CHURCH OF THE EAST- MALANKARA
- New Translation from the Original Aramaic/ Syriac containing Preparation (Offertory), Liturgy of the Word of God, Anaphoras, and Post-Communion.
- Simple Modern English currently used by other Orthodox and Western Churches.
- Anaphora of St. James the Brother of the Lord, and the Shorter Anaphoras of St. John Chrysostom, St. Xystus of Rome and St. Dionysius Barslibi.
- Hymns in Traditional Syriac Melody and Modern Chanting Versions.
- More Eucharistic Prumions and Sedros.
- Prumions and Sedros for the Mother of God (Theotokos), Saints, Martyrs, Departed Priests and Laypersons, Holy Cross, etc.
- Supplication to the Mother of God.
- Blessing of Vestments and Sacred Vessels.
- Re-sanctification of the Sanctuary and Church after being defiled by infidels and heretics.
- Formula for Administering the Sacrament of Confession (Reconciliation).
- Blessing of Icons.
- Gospel Guide for Various Occasions.
- Beautiful Hard Cover to protect the book and for easy altar use.
- Elegant classical look.
- A must for every home library.
- Work prepared as requested and supervised by the late Dr. Mor Makarios of America and with His Eminence’s Approbation.
- Immediately Available.